Our Preschool Program Includes:
- Themed learning units that encourage your child’s curiosity, increase confidence, and support self-directed activities
- Hands-on experiences designed to boost problem solving and scientific thinking skills
- Daily small- and whole-group activities, including substantial time outdoors
- Observation-based assessments that track your child’s progress toward developmental milestones and school readiness
- Portfolios and reports that document growth and development through your child’s work
- Regular parent-teacher communication, including ways you can continue your child’s learning in your own home
Preschool Program Specifications: Price includes comprehensive curriculum from 8:30-10:30 for two, three or five days a week. (all day options are available)
AristoCat Children’s Academy Preschool Program
Most two-year-olds are filled with energy and curiosity. They are developing quickly and are eager for knowledge and an understanding of the world around them.
At AristoCat Children’s Academy, we place a stronger emphasis on childhood development rather than your child’s age, because all children-regardless of age-learn, grow, and develop at their own pace.
Our Early Preschool program has been designed with your child’s needs and abilities in mind. We’ll help your child with understanding routines and offer activities designed to develop emerging mental and physical coordination.
Your child will strengthen language and vocabulary skills while listening to stories, singing songs, and playing games. Art projects and gross motor activities will help to develop their movement and sensory skills.
At AristoCat Children’s Academy, teachers foster learning by providing daily experiences that motivate the children to learn and investigate. Materials are carefully selected to further guide and motivate children to learn. Children are encouraged to make their own choices about the different experiences they engage in throughout the day.
By giving children the power to make choices we are promoting independence and allowing children to work in their comfort zones. All of this is done in a manner designed to provide a comforting, stimulating environment.